Total War: WARHAMMER II
Total War: WARHAMMER II is the latest installment in the legendary award-winning series of the fantasy strategy game by Creative Assembly, Feral Interactive, and SEGA. You will experience a brand new groundbreaking campaign, gorgeous real-time battles, and civilization management simulation. You can download Total War: WARHAMMER II on Steam for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
Graphics – 5/5
Total War franchise has always been famous for its realistic terrains and epic battle scenes and Total War: WARHAMMER II game is not an exclusion. It’s not only well-optimized (which is a difficult task for these developers), but also incredibly detailed. Every battle looks very natural, so you won’t have the impression that everything is scripted. The physics of soldiers, creatures, fortifications, and vehicles are perfectly worked as well.
Gameplay – 5/5
Total War: WARHAMMER II gameplay has 2 major parts. The first one lets you experience the work of the world lord who must supervise his or her lands and manage to make the right decisions when lands really need them. All events in this part of the campaign are turn-based. The second part provides intense action in real-time tactical strategy. The New World of Warhammer II includes new terrains and picturesque fantasy landscapes. It’s admirable and challenging at the same time. In the multiplayer mode, you can create custom armies, selecting only your favorite war units.
Controls – 5/5
Total War: WARHAMMER II latest version has perfectly calibrated mouse and keyboard input. Some rock-n-rollers adjust controllers to play it, but there’s absolutely no sense to do that if you love your life and yourself. The number of available commands is pretty large, so a keyboard will help you with shortcuts. You always can stop time to think, but the real hardcore begins when you do everything in real time.
Replay Value – 5/5
It’s the updated Total War: WARHAMMER II review, so our experience of the game is over 3 years. And the truth is that you won’t come across the same battle, no matter how much you play. It’s created to be played hundreds of hours, both offline and offline. Its replayability is comparable to Dota 2, Lineage II, and World of Warcraft.
The Bottom Line
Total War: WARHAMMER II is a reinvented and perfected WARHAMMER that we wanted to see since the first installment. It bought greatness back to the series, making it a joy to play. No matter how experienced you are, the title is welcoming absolutely for everyone. Both single-player and multiplayer worlds are obligatory to be played one after another.
- Graphics 5
- Gameplay 5
- Controls 5
- Replay Value 5
Reworked gameplay with lots of improvements;
Turn-based civilization manager;
Hundreds of war units to experience;
Thrilling campaign plot.
It’s rather expensive with all the DLCs.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page