Tomb Raider - The Final Hours Digital Book
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
How did Crystal Dynamics reinvent Tomb Raider? The Final Hours of Tomb Raider is a digital book that takes you inside the studio during the four year development of this franchise reboot. Journalist Geoff Keighley chronicles the teams journey, illustrating this 11,000 word story with never-before-seen art and videos from parts of the game left on the cutting room floor.
Key FeaturesIn the Final Hours of Tomb Raider, Crystal Dynamics reveals:
- Behind the scenes look at the making of the new Tomb Raider.
- Exclusive concept art and video of game elements left on the cutting room floor, including rejected game design ideas.
- Interactive features including 360 degree panoramas of the Crystal Dynamics office, an interactive music mixer, and more.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page