GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Toricky is an old-school Action-Adventure game featuring unique mechanics based on fast-flying and physics.
Toricky and Momo are two exploring birds, who are always looking for new adventures.
They embark on a new quest to a legendary palace where mysterious jewels called "Crystar" are enshrined.
But the palace, which should be busy with people, seemed deserted.
What could have happened? Where could everybody have gone?
To find the answer to this mystery, you'll have to use Toricky's amazing flying abilities to make your way across many zones filled with dangerous traps, and ferocious enemies!
Storming a giant fortress surrounded by psychedelic mushrooms, or diving into heavenly waters infested with wacky piranha, this quest is going to be a challenge. Fortunately, Toricky's aerial abilities will let you explore each corner of the Crystar Palace's immense zones!
Even if you want to be a peaceful adventurer, the nasty pirates who have overrun this region don't share your same view.
As a bird you don't have any weapons, but with Toricky's super strength, the world will become your weapon!
Even a pebble could be a lethal weapon in the hands of Toricky!
Many puzzles will block Toricky's path. You'll have to use your wits and the environment around you to solve them.
Various bosses will stand in your way. Fighting against a giant robot ten times taller than you? That's a piece of cake for our protagonist!
Watch the enemy's movements carefully, find his weaknesses, and strike!
TORICKY's OST is composed by the legendary composer HIROKI KIKUTA who worked on many cult video game licenses. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroki_Kikuta)
And, DALE NORTH, a talented composer for video games and digital media based in San Francisco.
The soundtrack's fantasy taste and use of traditional Japanese instruments are perfectly illustrating Toricky's particular world.
Toricky does not only meet hostile creatures during his journey.
He may also find the beautiful princess whose mystical powers rule over the Crystar Palace. If you can find her, she will be a great help to you on your journey.
- An Old School designed platformer, illustrated with beautiful Manga visuals.
- Interactive environments with a unique gameplay mechanic based around flight and physics
- 30+ hours of gameplay for the completionist
- Non-linear gameplay with 7 Great Zones divided into various Areas
- 56 Crystar (+Secrets) to collect, each with No-Damage and Time-Attack Challenge
- Gigantic screen-filling bosses, each requiring an unique strategy to defeat
- Over 400 lines of dialogue fully voiced in Japanese
- Featuring beautiful musical arrangements by Hiroki Kikuta & Dale North
- In-game text localized into 10 languages (Japanese, English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Czech, Portugeze-Brazil, Korean, and Simplified Chinese)
- 66 Steam Achievements to unlock, Steam Trading Cards to collect and Badges to craft
*It is recommanded to play Toricky with a Keyboard or a XBox 360/One Controller.
Any other Controller may require a few key configuration using the F1 option menu.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page