Volo Airsport Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Volo Airsport game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Development of Volo Airsport is on a permanent hiatus
We thank you wholeheartedly for your support, encouragement, and feedback over the course of Volo's development. Weve built a game that were still quite proud of, and we couldnt have done any of it without you. We also hope to see you again in our next journey - whatever that might be.
Take to the skies and fly past mountains in a wingsuit. Try to hug the cliffs at over 250 km/h or cruise at high altitudes and admire the scenery.
Your body and gear are fully physically simulated. You fly by controlling your character's muscles directly, which changes your pose, which interacts with the air around you. You can see, hear, and feel every gust of wind as you pass it.
The current version already has a lot to play around with:
- A single, finely tuned wingsuit to fly with
- Customizable parachutes
- A huge landscape inspired by the Swiss and French Alps, with lots of lines to try
- Dynamic time and weather that is also completely customizable
- Multiple camera perspectives (including first-person view)
- Highly configurable graphics and input settings
- Time Trials that push your skills to the limit
Gamepad or Joystick recommended!