GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Development of Volo Airsport is on a permanent hiatus
We thank you wholeheartedly for your support, encouragement, and feedback over the course of Volo's development. Weve built a game that were still quite proud of, and we couldnt have done any of it without you. We also hope to see you again in our next journey - whatever that might be.
Take to the skies and fly past mountains in a wingsuit. Try to hug the cliffs at over 250 km/h or cruise at high altitudes and admire the scenery.
Your body and gear are fully physically simulated. You fly by controlling your character's muscles directly, which changes your pose, which interacts with the air around you. You can see, hear, and feel every gust of wind as you pass it.
The current version already has a lot to play around with:
- A single, finely tuned wingsuit to fly with
- Customizable parachutes
- A huge landscape inspired by the Swiss and French Alps, with lots of lines to try
- Dynamic time and weather that is also completely customizable
- Multiple camera perspectives (including first-person view)
- Highly configurable graphics and input settings
- Time Trials that push your skills to the limit
Gamepad or Joystick recommended!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page