Nurse Love Addiction
Nurse Love Addiction Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Nurse Love Addiction game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Experience her story with her classmates as they discover love, medicine, and adulthood.
- Branching story arcs and multiple endings depending on your choices.
- Bittersweet love between blossoming young ladies.
- Unique and rounded characters.
- Romantic illustrations featuring adolescent girls on their way to adulthood.
- Unexpected and surprising plot points that will keep you reading until the very end.
- The visual novel equivalent of ER: life, love and medicine.
Asuka Osachi, a ditzy and easy-going girl, graduates from high school and enrolls in Teito Nursing School along with her younger sister, Nao.
With their two classmates Itsuki and Sakuya and their instructor Kaede, the girls will experience what it means to be an adult... and a nurse.
They'll laugh and cry together as they wade through this confusing time in their lives.
Decide how Asuka and her friends will spend their three years at Teito Nursing School!
- Asuka Osachi (Voice: Azumi Asakusa)
- Nao Osachi (Voice: Ai Kakuma)
- Itsuki Amatou (Voice: Yumi Hara)
- Sakuya Takeda (Voice: Yukari Tamura)
- Kaede Ohara (Voice: Asami Imai)
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page