Trickster VR - Procedural Dungeon Crawler
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Trickster VR - Procedural Dungeon Crawler Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- 35 levels with a steady difficulty curve.
- 18 weapons with unique powers to unlock.
- 9 different mission types.
- 4 player co-op.
- 5 regions to explore.
- Oculus Home keys for Rift users.
Scoring three headshots at once, while cutting down a jumping orc mid-flight. Trickster is designed to let you shine. Practice your accuracy and finesse, hunt for the weakpoints and fence the orcish chieftain in this skill oriented fantasy action.
Orcs that come equipped in anything, but a lengthy health bar. Each of them packs a special set of moves and skills. You will need all your wits to escape their abilities and land those headshots. But when you do learn to outsmart them, you'll feel like a true warrior. Because, guess what - you just became one.
Ever been dreaming about flipping burgers in virtual reality? We neither! Unsheathe the magic sword and give orcs hell among the ever changing landscape of burning skies and floating islands. Trickster features procedural level system that lets you visit endlessly different places over three biomes.
Trickster features two different game modes and three difficulty levels, so you can pick what type of fun speaks to you the most.
- Adventure Mode - Take on the orcs in the procedurally generated levels, with enticing quests to complete.
- Wave Attack - Defend the portal to your home world from the orcish horde.
Available for Arcades on SpringboardVR
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.