Anyland is an open virtual reality universe to create your home, chat with others, explore & live in! Made from the ground up for VR, and shaped by all of us together. A blank canvas for your imagination with no predefined stories and themes... it's up to all of us together to invent the world. Build, script, share, collect, meet friends, have parties, play games, watch videos, explore areas, and make history in a new reality!
We are two indie devs & VR enthusiasts and this is our labor of love. We hope to say hi to you in Anyland! If there's anything you need let us know please, and thanks for being in Anyland! Please note Anyland is free to download, chat & explore. After every month you can also decide to buy the Creation Tools for a year, or get them for free again, extendable month by month. A big thanks if you want to help our coffee & server bills by paying!
- First video's music by Rimsky. Second and thid video's music by Kevin MacLeod of Incompetech.com with a Creative Commons license. Related keywords: vr modeling, mmo, crafting, roleplay. Greetings to the robot & makers of Job Simulator. Please note Anyland requires you to be 13+ years and has additional requirements if you're below 18, as shown in the terms. Anyland has a sibling called Manyland. -
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.