911 Operator Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the 911 Operator game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
PLAY ON ANY CITY IN THE WORLD*
Check out thousands of cities from all around the world. The Free Play mode lets you choose a city to play on - the game will download its map, along with real streets, addresses and the emergency infrastructure. You can also try the Career mode, which contains 6 cities with unique events survive an earthquake in San Francisco and save Washington, D.C. from bomb attacks.
A number of police, fire department and paramedic units are at your disposal. The forces may use a variety of vehicles (from common ambulances to police helicopters), essential equipment (e.g., bulletproof vests, first aid kits and technical tools) and consist of team members with different abilities.
PEOPLES LIVES ARE IN YOUR HANDS!
- Over 50 recorded dialogues inspired by real calls: serious and dramatic, but sometimes also funny or annoying.
- Real First Aid instructions.
- Opportunity to play on any city in the world!
- 6 selected cities in Career mode, featuring unique calls and events.
- More than 140 types of reports to encounter.
- 12 types of emergency vehicles (including helicopters, police cars and motorcycles).
The game requires Internet connection to download free maps. The offline game is available after downloading the maps.
All map data OpenStreetMap authors
* The term city is used within the meaning of OpenStreetMap service and relates to urban areas described as city or town therein.