Castle Must Be Mine
Castle Must Be Mine is a VR tower defense game. Through building the defense tower on the building points, helping the hero to kill the enemies who want to invade your castle, and after killing the enemies, you will earn some money which can be used to build more towers or upgrade towers as well. Meanwhile you need to command your hero and use your special skills to obtain better performance.
- Building and upgrading towers with your strategy.
- Command your hero to attack enemies and get more experience point to level up.
- Over 30 different monsters, including land monsters and fly monsters.
- 5 fascinating forest-style maps, 4 desert-style maps and 3 Ice field maps .
- Endless maps with cooperation between two heroes
- Use controllers to throw the fireball, tornado and ice ball to anywhere.
- Throwing the boulders from the castle wall to hit and block the enemies.
- Fire the Cannon on the castle wall to bombard enemies.
- Cast spike trap on the path to stab enemies.
- Review your score in world leader board after the level over.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.