Sentinels of the Multiverse
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Sentinels of the Multiverse Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Sentinels of the Multiverse is the award-winning game in which players join forces as heroes to combat a dastardly villain in a dynamic environment.
The digital version of Sentinels of the Multiverse plays like a comic book come to life! Control an entire team of heroes in single player, or head online and join heroes from around the globe in multiplayer. This is cooperative card-battle like youve never played before!
The rules of the game are deceptively simple: Play a Card, Use a Power, and Draw a Card. What makes Sentinels of the Multiverse unique is that each card has special abilities that can create powerful combos or even change the rules of the game!
This digital version includes all content from the Sentinels of the Multiverse core game:
- 10 Heroes: Absolute Zero, Bunker, Fanatic, Haka, Legacy, Ra, Tachyon, Tempest, The Visionary, & The Wraith
- 4 Villains: Baron Blade, Citizen Dawn, Grand Warlord Voss, & Omnitron
- 4 Environments: Insula Primalis, Megalopolis, Ruins of Atlantis, & Wagner Mars Base
It also includes several unlockable variant cards:
- Variant heroes with alternate powers and backstory
- Variant villains bring an all new twist on the battle
- All are unlockable via secret Sentinels storyline-based challenges!
Expansion packs that add new heroes, villains, and environments are available as downloadable content via Steam.
- Season Pass 1 includes the first 4 expansions and 3 mini-packs. Save money and get all the content!
- Mini-Pack 1 includes Unity, Ambuscade, and Silver Gulch, 1883.
- Rook City includes Expatriette, Mr. Fixer, The Chairman, The Matriarch, Plague Rat, Spite, Pike Industrial Complex, and Rook City.
- Infernal Relics includes The Argent Adept, NightMist, Akash'Bhuta, Apostate, The Ennead, GloomWeaver, Realm of Discord, and Tomb of Anubis.
- Mini-Pack 2 includes The Scholar, Miss Information, and The Final Wasteland.
- Shattered Timelines includes Chrono-Ranger, Omnitron-X, La Capitan, The Dreamer, Kismet, Iron Legacy, The Block, and Time Cataclysm.
- Wrath of the Cosmos includes Captain Cosmic, Sky-Scraper, Deadline, Infinitor, Kaargra Warfang, Progeny, DokThorath Capital, and The Enclave of the Endlings.
- Mini-Pack 3 includes Guise, Wager Master, and Omnitron-IV.
- Season Pass 2 includes the final 3 mega-expansions and 2 mini-packs as they become available.
- Vengeance contains 5 heroes, 5 team villains, and 2 environments.
- Villains of the Multiverse contains 10 team villains and 4 environments.
- Mini-Pack 4 includes Benchmark, Stuntman, Chokepoint, and the Celestial Tribunal.
Every rule & interaction in the game has been carefully adapted and thoroughly tested by expert Sentinels players, as well as the designer himself. If youre wondering how a certain situation works in SotM, this game is the ultimate rules lawyer!
- Original music brings the Multiverse to life like youve never heard before. Rock out to the official Sentinels Theme Song, ambient tracks for each environment, and ending themes for each villain.
- Beautifully rendered environment backdrops put you right in the action.
- Brand new artwork for every Hero and Villain in the game, created by Sentinels of the Multiverse artist Adam Rebottaro himself.
- Over 9,000 different potential battles to choose from by combining the 10 Heroes, 4 Villains, and 4 Environments.
- Play a solo game with three to five heroes, or pass & play with your friends.
- Cross-platform online multiplayer with friends and others from around the world.
Sentinels of The Multiverse: The Video Game is an officially licensed product of Sentinels of the Multiverse from Greater Than Games LLC.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.