- Release date: 8/17/2015
- Developer: Homemade Games
- Publisher: Homemade Games
- Genre: Indie , Strategy
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Greek, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Partial Controller Support, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Front Wars Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Front Wars game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Front Wars is a turn-based strategy game. Revive the great battles of the second world war in a tense campaign, or challenge a friend online.
The two armies take turns building and commanding units on a grid-based map. The objective is to defeat the enemy army. There are two ways to defeat an opponent: destroy every one of the opponent's units on the map or capture the opponent's headquarters. The terrain on a map affects unit range of movements and the defense attributes of units stationed in that terrain. Capturing cities and enemy buildings will give the player new fundings at the beginning of each turn, with which the player can create a variety of new units (soldiers, tanks, planes, ships...) to gain power over his opponent.
- 2 Single Player Campaigns
- 41 Missions
- 18 different Units : Soldiers, Tanks, Planes, Ships...
- 3 difficulty levels
- Turn-based multiplayer
Work in progress:
- Map Editor
- Map Sharing system