Silence of the Sleep
- OS: Vista, 7 or 8
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB card capable of shader 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9c Compliant
- Additional Notes: Widescreen monitor (16:9) that supports refresh rate of 60Hz and minimum resolution of 1280x720.
Silence of the Sleep Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Silence of the Sleep game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Silence of the Sleep is psychological horror adventure game for PC.
You play as a man called Jacob Reeves. A man who has lost his reason to live.
He throws himself into a blackness to end his misery, but instead of it being the end he wakes up without a memory of his life before.
You will travel through the abstract world of Silence of the Sleep to find the very reason for your
Now that is a good question!
Here are some info about Silence of the Sleep that I believe are worth knowing:
- Side scrolling 2D with unique, digitally drawn graphics
- Unique music from one end to another
- Minimalistic interface - I wont hold your hand through the game
- Challenging puzzles
- No shooting - Enemy encounters are pretty rare and you cant kill the enemies, avoid and hide from them to survive
- Original gameplay and twisting story - Silence of the Sleep has well crafted balance between horror and adventure, this allows me to build different atmospheres which brings variety to gameplay
- One man game - Graphics, animation, coding, music... You name it!