NoLimits 2 Roller Coaster Simulation
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
NoLimits 2 Roller Coaster Simulation Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Use a full-featured roller coaster editor with a CAD-style wire-frame display to build a custom coaster. Drag and drop track, supporting structures, and other objects. Use slider bars to change the perspective of the elements being designed, and to zoom in and out. Your only constraints are the laws of physics and your imagination.
After you have designed and constructed your roller coaster, NoLimits 2 serves up a real-time roller coaster experience, from the time the train chugs its way up the first slope, to the time it stops to a stop on the exit platform. The simulation includes the sounds of the wind rushing by, and the metal-on-metal sounds that are integral to enjoying a coaster ride. It's easy to choose any seat on any car in the coaster train. Use the computer's mouse to change the line of sight and angle of vision.
NoLimits 2 is the world's most comprehensive roller coaster simulation, with results so realistic that professional designers like John Wardley use NoLimits 2 to create and test designs for physical roller coasters. Roller coaster manufacturers including Vekoma Rides Manufacturing B.V., The Gravity Group, Inc., Great Coasters International, Inc., Premier, Inc., Maurer Shne GmbH, Intamin A.G. and others have used NoLimits for purposes including layout, design and integration, visualization and marketing.
NoLimits Roller Coaster Simulation 2 is the ultimate roller coaster simulation, hands down. Don't believe us? Just ask the pros.
- Designed for multi-core CPUs and next generation graphics
- Realistic roller coaster physics
- Integrated park editor
- Everything realtime!
- Oculus Rift CV1 and Development Kit 2 support (Windows version only, Runtime 1.3 or newer required)
- HTC Vive support (using OpenVR)
- 40 different coaster styles including 4D, Spinning, Wooden, Wing, Flying, Inverted & Suspended
- Lots of included scenery objects including animated flat rides and trees
- Shuttle coasters
- Switches and transfer tracks
- Different worn levels to simulate aging
- Different rail type
- More than one train at the same time
- More than one coaster in the same park
- Dual stations
- Duelling coasters using synchronized stations
- Custom spline positions relatively to track
- Backwards running train option
- Block sections
- Realitistic control of brakes
- Animated brakes, wheels, lifts, harnesses, gates, etc.
- Intelligent track spline options
- Complex support structure design
- Different camera perspectives: onboard, free, target, fly-by
- Special walk mode (with collision detection)
- Choose your seat, car, train and coaster
- Mouse simulates head moving
- Advanced terrain engine
- Next generation graphics with normal mapping, specular mask, reflections and realtime shadows
- Lens flare effect
- Volumetric light and fog effects
- Depth-of-field effect
- Weather effects
- Dynamic sky with Day-Night-Cycle
- 3D Surround Sound using OpenAL
- Environmental Audio Effects (Reverb inside tunnels etc.)
- Integrated environment editor to change skybox, and background
- Lots of shipped demo environments (high mountains, flat background)
- Integrated scripting language
- Shipped with demo objects and scripts
- Import of DAE, 3DS, or LWO files for custom scene objects
- Integrated light pattern creator tool for generating animated light textures
- Water splash effect for coasters with water scoops (dive coaster, staggered hyper coaster)
- Integrated Formula track element language
- Integrated Force vector track element designer
- Package file export
- High quality video export with perfect frame timing
- Lots of included parks
Please note that the Steam Edition of NoLimits 2 is identical to the Standard Edition of NoLimits 2.
For professional users we offer upgrades to the Professional Edition on our website. For more information about the Professional edition and other types of available licenses please visit our website nolimitscoaster.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Restrictions in Free Demo
- Demo can be used for 15 days only
- Only 4 coaster styles available in demo
- Only 3 demo parks
- Very limited park saving in demo (tracks with up to 10 vertices only)
- No video recording in demo
- No screenshots
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.