GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Pierhead Arcade Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You have inherited an old pierhead arcade and you have the run of the place.
You can play any game in the arcade as many times as you want by yourself or invite friends into your arcade and play together.
- Upload scores from each machine to compete on global leaderboards.
- Teleport to any machine in view, no motion sickness.
- All games use intuitive 1:1 hand motion to play. Throw a ball by throwing it!
- Online and LAN multiplayer
- Redeem toys at the gift shop using tickets you've won.
- Listen to your favorite tunes on the built-in internet radio player.
- Play classic coin-operated games such as:
- Rocket Ball
- Comet Drop
- Arctic Shuffle
- Super Punch
- Binary Dash
- Honey Rush
- Shooting Gallery
- Scarab Toss
- Dino Whack
- Cannonball Bounce
- Rapid Fire
- Claw Machine
- Zombie Shootout
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.