Nomad Fleet Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Nomad Fleet game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Command your ships in a fully 3D environment.
- Obtain resources by harvesting asteroids and salvaging ships and use them to build a massive fleet.
- Research new ships and upgrades.
- A procedural galactic map with random encounters that allows for multiple and varied playthroughs.
- Unlock two different fleets by finding special missions.
- Uncover the story of the mysterious alien race that has hunted Mankind for a century.
- Meet other alien races and deal with them by diplomacy or warfare.
How to Play:
In the game you lead a small fleet of human survivors, your only objective is to reach the last sector in a galactic map with random encounters with your Mothership in one piece and enough ships to defend it. Every sector you visit can present a combat, scavenging, dialogue or trading situation that you will need to decide how to exploit but you only need to stay in a place enough for your hyperspace generator to charge in order to continue the journey.
You can give orders in real time to individual ships or using control groups, also they can be ordered to move using three dimensions.