March of Industry: Very Capitalist Factory Simulator Entertainments
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
PLEASE NOTE: This is intentionally a quick play -- by design, you can beat this game in about an hour. If you have some extra time, after you beat the game you can: unlock achievements, search for all the items, easily mod in your own items, try the new game+ mode, go outside, feed the baby, water the plants, realize you don't have a baby, water the plants again, oh god whose baby is this, eat some chili, eat the plants, etc, etc.
Step 1: Craft weaponsCreate products by combining the natural resources of our glorious country. Refine those products to make weapons! How about... vodka + exercise machine = Vladimir Putin's gym shorts? Its manly odor is both powerful and deadly.
Step 2: Automate your factoryNow that you've figured out how to build one weapon, can you make hundreds of them? Build out your factory for mass production with conveyor belts, barriers, pushers, black holes... wait... why did you put a black hole in the factory?! Nooooo
Step 3: EXTREME CAPITALISM!Now that we're mass producing weapons, we can sell those off and upgrade the factory to build more profitable (and complex) weapons. Discover new technology phases like Sand Age, Copper Age, Iron Age, and the most advanced technology: Potato Age.
- Craft weapons & create huge factories
- New Game+ mode
- Cross-device cloud saving
- Create your own resources & weapons in the Blueprint DB -- plus share your mods easily with the world via cloud mod sync
- Full game included, no microtransactions
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page