Prime World: Defenders Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Prime World: Defenders game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Prime World: Defenders merges classic tower defense gameplay with collectible card mechanic. Your towers, your spells, your traps - all are magic cards, that you can collect and upgrade. You'll have to develop your own strategy, because you'll get your random set of cards after each battle.
Freeze, burn, poison, explode and slash countless enemies that will try to stop you from gathering artifacts of old kingdom. Choose your cards carefully, play them strategically and expect some heavy resistance along the way from small and almost harmless mutated fungi to powerful giant goblins and nagas.
Did we mention? In addition to story-driven single-player campaign Prime World: Defenders has randomly generated missions, newly added endless mode and New Game Plus!
- A mix of tower defense strategy with collectible card mechanics!
- No micro-transactions or additional payments!
- Random cards drop means different strategy for every player!
- Several game modes, including heroic mode and two special endless maps!
- Upgrade and mix cards for maximum destruction!
- Custom deck lets you pick perfect cards for each mission!
- Perk system for your hero!
- Story-based campaign with 23 missions!
- Mission generator offers infinite replayability!
- Enemy buildings in game heal and buff attacking creeps!
- 24 towers, each with up to 25 upgrades!
- 13 magic spells that can be upgraded too!
- 38 types of enemies!
- Bosses, mini-bosses and huge bosses.
- Flying battleship!