Puzzle Strike Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Puzzle Strike game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The new Steam version of Puzzle Strike (as well as the upcoming iOS release) have these new features:
- Runs natively on Mac, PC, and Linux (new!)
- Cross-platform play with players on iOS (coming soon), Steam or the web version on FantasyStrike.com
- Chips have 4x the resolution as the web version
- Issue challenges to people on your Steam friend list
- Climb the leaderboards in Quick Match and check out replays of top players to improve your game!
- New Puzzle Challenge mode: learn advanced character tactics and think outside the bag! Beat these advanced challenges to become a real Puzzle Striker!
- Complete your Daily Quests to earn Jewels, then spend them to play "Puzzle Smash", a high-powered version of Puzzle Strike
- Contains all 48 Puzzle chips from both Puzzle Strike Third Edition and Puzzle Strike: Shadows, as well as the promo chips, Combinatorics, Dashing Strike and Custom Combo
- Practice offline against AI Puzzlebots for the first time!
- Launching with English and French language support, with German and Japanese localization on the way
- The base game comes with the first ten characters (Grave, Jaina, Midori, Setsuki, Rook, DeGrey, Valerie, Geiger, Lum, and Argagarg), and the ten Shadows characters are available as an expansion