Unending Galaxy Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Unending Galaxy game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Explore a vast and dynamic universe in which the different factions conquer new territories, colonize planets, and conduct diplomacy. Start as a simple pilot and amass wealth through trading, mining, and fighting. Turn this wealth into new stations and warships that you will use to carve the frontiers of your own empire. Or do none of that and become a powerful pirate and war profiteer by turning other factions against one another.
- Multiple maps featuring hundreds of sectors and thousands of NPC
- Includes multiple hand-crafted maps and a procedural map generator
- Sandbox gameplay: mine, trade, build, colonize, fight, destroy, scavenge
- Control multiple ships and switch between them at will
- 10 factions, 90 ships and 70 station types, dozens of weapons
- No in-game loading screens, real time gameplay with active pause
- Powerful modding toolkit included