- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: Dual-core 1.8GHz or equivalent processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compliant video card with 512MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 379 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
Zafehouse: Diaries Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Zafehouse: Diaries game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Deal with the volatile relationships of your survivors by strategically assigning them to tasks, siding with them on difficult decisions or seeding rumours about their past
- The undead aren't the only threat - negotiate, bargain, trade with or fight merciless lynch mobs, zombie hunters and bitten survivors
- Experience a fresh story each time you play as the procedural engine crafts new survivors, towns and content
- Built-in editors make it easy to add yourself and your friends to the game. Create your own survival horror story in your hometown
- Unique diary interface records each action, choice and disaster. Save your heroic story and share it with others
Zafehouse: Diaries is a fresh take on the zombie / survival horror genre. If you're sick of mindless shooters or generic-looking top down affairs that just don't get what the zombie genre is about, this is the game for you.