Home Improvisation Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Home Improvisation: Furniture Sandbox game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Home Improvisation is a furniture-building simulator that lets you decorate an entire house. The only catch: none of the furniture comes with instructions! Discover the intended design or make your own creative masterpiece.
Furniture is more fun with friends! Work together locally and online to build unique (and terrifying) creations. With a huge new catalog of furniture and a whole house to decorate, the possibilities are limitless!
- Build over 30 pieces of furniture in 6 unique rooms
- Mix-and-match to make your own custom creations
- Play with friends! Up to 3 friends can join you locally
- Play online! Invite a player to your house, or visit theirs
- Use the HTC Vive to build in Virtual Reality
- Master 5 tools to create advanced creations
- Share your creations on Steam Workshop
- Test your furniture-making skills in Challenge Levels
Hear from some of our satisfied players!
- I love the future, because it allows for games like this to exist - Griffin McElroy, Polygon
- Probably game of the year every year in Sweden - PewDiePie
- It's pure madness and chaos - Andrew Liszewski, Gizmodo
- It really gives me that sense of satisfaction I need, that Im not getting anywhere else in my life - JackSepticEye
- Its really mostly about furniture - Brian Altano, IGN