HP Print Service Plugin
HP Print Service Plugin is a driver that can integrate into the operating system of your device and work as the default printing service. You won’t see the app on your device, because it will be in any place where you may need printing. You can download HP Print Service Plugin on Play Market and install it only on Android devices.
Design – 5/5
Actually, you won’t ever see the HP Print Service Plugin in a usual app format. It will show up only when you press the Print button is any other app. HP Print Service Plugin latest version has a neat dark-grey interface that allows you to adjust all printing preferences in a few taps. As soon as you approve them, the module will hide.
Usability – 5/5
HP Print Service Plugin APK is a must-have if you print documents from your smartphone or tablet every day. Instead of launching the same printing app every time and searching the needed files though a clumsy integrated browser, you can just send them to printers directly. No matter which app is launched, you can use the Print option to start the HP module without quitting the app.
The pre-printing adjustments include the number of copies, paper size, orientation, color, two-sided printing, and many more options. You can also choose any HP printer that’s available in the local WiFi network, devices that broadcast WiFi Direct network or connected to your handheld through a USB OTG cable. All these connection options were tested for this HP Print Service Plugin review and performed well. However, some users complain that their devices don’t detect printers.
Features – 5/5
HP Print Service Plugin app enables a smart printing interface that integrates into almost all applications that have the printing option. It has permission to serve as an additional interface instead of functioning as a separate app. It requires just 33M storage space and doesn’t have a menu icon. As a result, you don’t see it anywhere, but while printing documents.
The free HP Print Service Plugin provides the full list of adjustments and works with all HP printers that support printing from WiFi devices, including OfficeJet, LaserJet, DesignJet, Photosmart, DeskJet, and Envy. The app doesn’t display ads.
The Bottom Line
HP Print Service Plugin can make your printing tasks much easier because you won’t have to open your old printing app anymore. It can work with all types of printable documents and work in WiFi networks or create the local network itself. You can install HP Print Service Plugin on Android 6 Marshmallow and all later versions. Make sure that you enable the module in settings if it doesn’t work.
- Graphics 5
- Gameplay 5
- Controls 5
- Replay Value 5
Integrates into the operating system;
Doesn’t take place in the menu;
Doesn’t affect battery life;
Supports WiFi Direct.
Doesn’t support offline printing from Google Drive.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page