VidMate is a simple file downloader for your mobile devices. It lets you get your favorite clips, series, and tracks for free almost from any destination. Find what you need in the built-in browser and schedule downloading of an unlimited number of files. You can download VidMate for Android devices on Play Market.
Functionality – 5/5
Using the VidMate app, you can download an impressive number of file formats, including MP3, MP4, MOV, AVI, M4V, WMV, and even documents in PDF, DOC, XLS, and dozens more. The integrated browser can not only open pages but also detect all files available for downloading. Next, you just have to tick the needed ones and start downloading in the background mode.
Design – 5/5
VidMate latest version design is perfectly simple. The app is divided into 3 sections. The first stands for the web browser, the second is for the downloading manager, while the last one is the library of downloaded files. There are no excess elements, and accessibility is very high.
Usability – 4.5/5
VidMate is your window to the free Internet. It lets you download a wide range of video, music, and document formats. The integrated browser makes it easy to search and download files, while the player is handy for previewing. Everything you download goes to the separate folder and doesn’t make a rubbish bin of your file system like many other apps do. The support of SD-cards is enabled, so you can always choose the location for downloading. That’s highly useful for devices with small capacity. You can protect files on both internal and external storages with a password. Passwords are available for separate folders as well. The browser supports the majority of websites except for pages with DRM-protection and other specialized firewalls, so there’s no chance to get music from iTunes or other big paid platforms.
Cross-platform use – 4/5
You can install VidMate on Android 4.4 and any later versions. Unfortunately, there’s no version for Apple devices and computers. However, you can share them via messengers and file-sharing platforms.
The free VidMate bundle can download all types of files, but videos will have a watermark on them. To disable this feature and unlock the ad-block option in the browser, you have to purchase the subscription within the app.
The Bottom Line
VidMate seems to be the only really working Android tool for extracting files from web pages without problems. We tried over 50 random sites for this VidMate review, and 48 the app dealt with 48 of them, which is a perfect result. We don’t promote pirating, but this app can be useful for downloading files from destinations with expired links or other accidental barriers.
- Graphics 5
- Gameplay 5
- Controls 4.5
- Replay Value 4
Supports over 30 file formats;
The player for previewing;
Loading of massive files.
May fail to download from some websites.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page