ClassDojo is a community-focused educational, social network for students, teachers, and parents. It provides tools for messaging between teachers and parents, for evaluating children’s efforts, sharing homework, and more. It’s a safe and encouraging education service for everyone. You can download ClassDojo for iOS on App Store and Android on Play Market.
Functionality – 5/5
ClassDojo app provides convenient tools for teachers, including several types of customizable timers for different tasks, group-making tool, planner, and even a noise meter to have more control in class. Students can receive their homework via the app and submit their outcomes to form a digital portfolio where nothing can get lost by accident.
Design – 5/5
ClassDojo latest version interface combines the best features from messengers like WhatsApp and content-focused social networks like Instagram. It’s also a convenient class remote and planner. Although there are so many options, you can access everything in several taps. Your favorite tools will be automatically added to the toolkit.
Usability – 5/5
Millions of students and teachers have already joined the ClassDojo system in 180 countries. Children these days are accustomed to consuming information from handheld devices, so it’s essential to involve at least a few digital exercises to keep them engaged. ClassDojo allows you to unite the class with social-networking features and turn it into an online community where everyone has the same opportunities to be unique. Digital portfolio is a way for children to make tasks as if they were taking part in a web challenge. It’s incredibly entertaining and convenient to do anywhere. They can draw, insert text and images, take photos and videos, and make voice records to comment something on slides. It’s surprising, but kids become much more creative when they do something this way then when you give them paper, pencils, and glue.
Cross-platform use – 5/5
To install ClassDojo on mobile platforms, you need them to be powered by Android 5.0, iOS 10, Fire OS, or any later versions. It’s also available for Mac OS and Windows. The computer version is compatible with smartboards so that you could create interactive tasks and share something with the entire group. Accessibility of all versions that we tested for this ClassDojo review is very high due to intuitive UI.
ClassDojo free version provides some basic feature, but you’d probably need the extended pass. You can purchase it in the app for 6 months or a year, which would be cheaper. Don’t worry about advertisements because you won’t see any.
The Bottom Line
ClassDojo is a convenient in-class and after-school service for educational communication of students with teachers. It’s also a useful service for parents to keep in touch with everything that happens on classes, including homework progress and grades. It’s a fun and effective everyday tool for every modern teacher.
- Graphics 5
- Gameplay 5
- Controls 5
- Replay Value 5
Wide range of tools for teachers;
Available for all major platforms and smartboards;
Instant messaging for parents and teachers.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- You just can't miss this game!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page