Dragon Age: Origins The Awakening Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Dragon Age™: Origins Awakening game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A Stunning World ExpandedBioWares deepest universe to date just got bigger with an all new area of the world to explore, Amaranthine
- Unlock the secrets of the Darkspawn and their true motivations
- Rebuild the Grey Warden order and establish their base of operations at Vigils Keep
All-new Complex Moral ChoicesEmbark on an epic story that is completely defined and reactive to your play style
- Shape your entire experience based on the choices you make and how your handle complex situations
New Ways to Customize your HeroExperience additional spells, abilities, specializations, and items to further personalize and customize your hero and party.
- Import your character from Dragon Age™: Origins or start anew as a Grey Warden from the neighboring land of Orlais
- Encounter five all-new party members and an old favorite from Dragon Age™: Origins
Even more Bone-Crushing, Visceral CombatBattle against a new range of horrific and terrifying creatures
- Put your skills to the test against an evolved, intelligent breed of Darkspawn and other menacing creatures including the Inferno Golem and Spectral Dragon!