GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Inspired by chess, but adding combat that YOU control, Archon was the original Battle Chess. You must try to outmaneuver your opponent using teams of fantasy creatures or monsters in this epic struggle of Light and Dark. On the chess board, when you challenge a piece, you are teleported into a Combat Arena where you fight in REAL-TIME until only the victor emerges to claim the square on the chess board. Conquer your opponent by defeating all of their pieces on the chess board or claim all the Power Squares for a quick victory! You can play Free-For-All mode, where it's everyone for themselves, or play using teams and gang up on your opponents pieces in battle (2 vs. 1.) Archon:Classic can be played using USB controllers (the best way) or with keyboard and mouse. First developed in 1983, Archon quickly became a hit and instant classic because of it's unique combination of action and strategic gameplay. We've recreated it to play just like the original, but we've added enhancements for today's gamer. So grab some friends and experience the classic game that started the Action/Strategy genre.
- Up to 4 Player support...pure mayhem in battle!
- Play in "Free-for-All" or "Teams" mode
- USB controller support
- Optimized to run even on on netbooks
- 3 Different Boards (Modes) to play
- 4 AI settings with 3 different personalities
- Various spells to use
- 18 pieces per team, plus others you can summon
- Pieces gain experience and level up
- Primary and Secondary abilities
- Choose modern or classic icons
- Fully Featured 1 Player Campaign called, "Conquest"
- Conquest features 4 campaigns (over 60 quests)
- Over 16 hours gameplay on Conquest alone!
- Tracking and Statistics per game (fully featured)
- Achievements and Leaderboards
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page