Unfortunately, professional review of the CHEXS game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Alonside a proficient AI, the game features an open matchmaking system and also the possibility to play private online matches.
The pieces move as follows:
- The Pawn move (and capture) to one of the three hexes towards the enemy side.
- The Rook can move to a hex around, but if it is not moved then it is invulnerable.
- The Horse jumps above near pieces, two hexes in a straight line.
- The Bishop moves two hexes, or just one if another piece occupy the second hex.
- The Queen moves one hex, in case of a tie in a struggle her side wins.
- The King moves one hex and game is over if he is captured.