Men of War™
- The Direct Control feature allows gamers to command any single unit on the field at any time. Players have complete control over the unit's actions and can change, upgrade and repair equipment and vehicles.
- Three evolving storylines in the Soviet, Allied and German armies, comprising 19 missions in total.
- Realistic models of armament and military equipment recreated in accordance with design drawings and historical documents.
- Highly detailed WWII environments and characters faithfully recreated with a cutting-edge graphics engine.
- The single player campaign features a fully customizable user interface.
- Online play features a unique faction (the Japanese) and numerous gameplay modes including Capture the Flag and High-Value Cargo.
Men of War is affected by the GameSpy shutdown on the 31st of May. You can continue to play the game through LAN, DirectIP and GameRanger.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.