Men of War™ Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Men of War™ game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- The Direct Control feature allows gamers to command any single unit on the field at any time. Players have complete control over the unit's actions and can change, upgrade and repair equipment and vehicles.
- Three evolving storylines in the Soviet, Allied and German armies, comprising 19 missions in total.
- Realistic models of armament and military equipment recreated in accordance with design drawings and historical documents.
- Highly detailed WWII environments and characters faithfully recreated with a cutting-edge graphics engine.
- The single player campaign features a fully customizable user interface.
- Online play features a unique faction (the Japanese) and numerous gameplay modes including Capture the Flag and High-Value Cargo.
Men of War is affected by the GameSpy shutdown on the 31st of May. You can continue to play the game through LAN, DirectIP and GameRanger.