NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION: Sphere of Influence
The latest installment has numerous enhancements and features to it's predecessor "Nobunaga's Ambition: Souzou" by expressing the Warring era's highlight, the "Battle of Sekigahara" in the highest quality ever to date in the franchise's history. Also the numerous in game procedures required in making progress towards unification has seen a major revamp in all areas.
- Recreate the "Battle of Sekigahara" your way:
Realistic as it gets, simultaneous strategy executions recreating a realistic battle condition. New systems are in place such as the "Alliance" command allowing you to join hands with other Warlords or "Corps under the command system" allowing you to take full control of the numerous unique Warlords under your command.
- Command your troops on the ever changing battlefields:
Battles has become more dynamic with new fields and situations being added requiring more tactical planning and troop controls than before.
- New scenarios and "Sengoku Chronicle" creating a dynamic Warring State Era:
4 new scenarios tracing the historical facts are in place such as "Birth of Nobunaga" (1534), "Battle of Sekigahara" (1600) with New "Sengoku Chronicle" seeing over 500 Officers being added to the character listing.
- New features based on player feedbacks:
Enriched game play experience with an enhanced edit features, new objects and Imperial Diplomacy to name some additions from the strong requests from our fans!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.