GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Quadle is ready to puzzle your mind!
It's A brand new arcade puzzler from Gamesare Studios, Invoking the memory of classic arcade cabinet games but adding a new twist. Jump on the blocks as the titular character Quadle, changing the block colors till they are red. Once red they fall away. Eliminate all blocks on the screen to go to the next level. Be careful not to corner yourself into a situation where you can jump to the next block.
With three worlds and a initial offering of 96 levels there is plenty of arcade puzzle action to frustrate I mean to enjoy. Of course just when you think you get the hang of it, Quadle is introduced to new suprises, like switch panels, spring beams, drop blocks and more. Can you get through all 96 levels?
For those of you wanting more punishment er I mean challenge, use the Steam Workshop level editor to design your own boards and share them with friends via Steam Workshop, and check out the puzzles they create!
- 96 levels of arcade puzzle action
- 3 worlds featuring the amazing musical and artistic talents of Ilker Esen
- numerous puzzle challenges change through out, spring panels, teleports and shrinking bricks to name a few
- Full controller support
- Finish on special panel for bonus points
- Build your own levels with the editor and upload them to Steam Workshop
- Download other user created levels
- Guaranteed to frustrate I mean sorry, please you
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page