Soldiers: Heroes of World War II
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The player can take control of American, British, Russian, or German forces to play out battles that are set in World War II. The game is primarily a strategy game, but the player can take control of his or her forces and direct them with the keyboard and mouse for additional depth of control.
- Command or commandeer over 100 authentic vehicles and weapons
- Battle through a variety of ultra-detailed terrain from coastal waters to Normandy villages
- Fire from cover or hide from the enemy with totally interactive scenery Fight as British,Americans, Russians or Germans through more than 30 intense missions
- Get into the thick of the action with Direct Control of each unit, or command your elite squad with RTS-style gameplay
- Engage cunning AI enemies as they counter your plans with real battlefield tactics
- Multiplayer: LAN. Internet multiplayer is possible with the help of third-party software
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page