Worlds War II: Panzer Claws Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the World War II: Panzer Claws game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Take control of the Allied, German, or the Russian in the harsh reality of the battlefields of World War II. At your disposal are a vast number of vehicles and tanks, as well as ground troops and the ability to call in air forces when needed. All these elements must be used in order to obtain the ultimate prize: Victory!
PANZER CLAWS II: In 1940, France fell beneath the dark tide of war. During the early days of the occupation, the French government capitulated, and formed a collaborationist state. While the country was under enemy control, resistance fighters took to the hills, and back alleys. These brave souls began mobilizing for a fight against their occupiers, and mis-directed government officials.
Panzer Claws II offer the player the choice between one of the four sides in the conflicts: the Germans, the Russians or the Allies and the French Resistance.
Includes both parts: Panzer Claws I + II!
- 3D maps enhance the gameplay experience
- Four campaigns with over 40 missions on the four sides in the conflicts: the Germans, the Russians or the Allies and the French Resistance.
- True to history, the campaign missions take place in various seasons of the year, greatly affecting your strategies
- True real-time: night and day will occur during your missions, changing light and visibility
- 15 extra missions to play in Skirmish mode, 8-player Multiplayer over LAN and EarthNet
- The easy-to-use editor allows you to create your own missions to play single-player or multiplayer