GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Throw a grenade down memory lane with the original and classic turn-based strategy game Worms! Up to 4 teams of worms do battle over an ever-changing battlefield with falling weapon crates, crazed exploding sheep and more besides. Winner of many industry awards, find out what all the fuss was about. Experience for yourself where it all started on the PC. Worms requires great thought, strategy and elements of sheer outrageous fortune. Not only that, but with an almost infinite range of playing possibilities, no two games are ever the same!
- Worms is the ideal way for friends to enjoy a few hours. Configure the game through its myriad of options and tailor the whole style of play. It's a game you can pick up with a few spare minutes or play an entire weekend! It's Worms - you'll love it!
- Think of a landscape any landscape. Grab some platoons of little pink worms and liberally scatter. Give them weaponry, tools and an eye for their enemy. The aim is to ensure that you are the last team standing. Take no prisoners!
- See where your favorite weapons and utilities were first unveiled and play your way through an extensive single-player campaign.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page