X2: The Threat
- OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / ME / 98SE
- Processor: Pentium III 800MHz or same grade
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- Graphics: 32MB 3D card compatible with Direct X 8.1
- DirectX®: 8.1
- Hard Drive: 1200MB available space
X2: The Threat Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the X2: The Threat game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Explore: You can explore over 130 beautifully designed sectors occupied by nebulas that affect your ships and stations, asteroids you can mine for materials you can later sell on for profit.
- New Ships: Explore in over 60 ships of varying sizes from scout class ships to the much larger carrier class battleships.
- New Upgrades: Upgrade your ships systems with many more upgrades, and download new upgrades that make use of the new scripting engine designed specially for X.
- New Weapons: Add new weapons to your ship including the Ion Disruptor and Mass Driver, but also build factories that will develop these weapons and sell them to make a profit, expanding your own empire among the universe.
- New Missions: Take part in missions offered to you on each stations bulletin board, make money by defending convoys and destroy incoming Xenon fleets intent on destroying everything in their path.
But above all else, help to defend the universe from the Khaak, before they kill everyone and everything they come across.