- Release date: 7/12/2016
- Developer: Anarteam
- Publisher: Anarteam
- Genre: Action , Indie
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Captions available, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows Vista or higher
- Processor: Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X9.0c Compatible Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Additional Notes: Integrated Graphic Chipsets not supported
Unfortunately, professional review of the Anarcute game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
These are dark times. A group of evil corporations has taken over the major cities of the world. They took control of the media, brainwashed the police and now shamelessly dictate the citizens' lives from the heights of their skyscrapers.
It is time to act! Take control of the revolution to face the terrible Brainwash Patrol whos dominating the world.
United we stand!In Anarcute youre not controlling a single character but rather a whole crowd!
The bigger the crowd, the more powerful it gets. Wake up your fellow rioters in the cities and grow the revolt to unleash devastating abilities!
The city is your playgroundPhone booth, fire hydrants, trash cans, bikes, cars use objects from the city as projectiles. If your crowd gets big enough, youll even be able to take down whole buildings and make them collapse on your opponents!
Fight the Brainwash PatrolYour opponents will stop at nothing and they will use all of their impressive equipment to stop you from completing your objectives. Lasers, Electric Turrets, Spider Robots, Helicopters and Mortars are some of the many traps and enemies that will stand in your way
Spread the revolution across the GlobeDuring your adventure, you will get through 5 cities with unique visual and audio settings. From Tokyo to Paris and going through Reykjavik & Miami, the Brainwash Patrol wont give you any rest. Explore every corner of the cities to find all the animals and customize the crowd to your taste!
It is time for the cute revolution!
Key Facts :
- Lead a group of adorably cute rioters and wreak havoc all over the world in your fight against evil
- Pick up any object in the streets and throw those at the Brainwash Patrol
- Take down any building on your path and take advantage of the citys layout
- Fight the Brainwash Patrol, a terrible force ready to do anything to stop you
- Explore the world and set it free!