GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Cosmic Trip Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
(Credit: VR Nerds)
Youve been deployed on an alien planet full of hostile enemies. You must defend yourself by building and commanding an army of cosmo bots to gather resources and destroy the opposition.
Built from the ground up for VR, Cosmic Trip lets you experience real-time strategy like never before. Feel what its like to destroy alien enemies using futuristic weapons. Strategically build swarms of badass robots to defend yourself and gather materials.
Intuitive VR-Native Controls
No more sitting and clicking! Cosmic Trip places you in the center of the action with some of the most intuitive controls found in a VR game to date.
Nominated for best art direction at the 2016 Proto Awards and best visual design at the 2016 VR Core awards, Cosmic Trip features color-rich alien worlds and beautiful environments.
True Real-Time Strategy in VR
Cosmic Trip features a full no-compromises real-time strategy mode, built natively for VR with help from our Early Access community. Feel what its like to blast away enemies with your turret, listen to groovy tunes provided to you by your pal, friend bot and watch as your army of robots gather resources and destroy alien forces right in front of your face!
MAJOR FEATURES ADDED SINCE EARLY ACCESS LAUNCH:
- New Game Modes: 3 New game modes have been added since launching to early access (including the fully featured strategy mode!)
- New Environments: The starting planet has been greatly expanded and 4 all-new areas have been added, including the new Cave and Waterfall areas.
- New Bots: The bot family has grown since launch, now with a variety of attack types and a Medic to keep everyone in good shape.
- New Weapons: Many new futuristic weapons have been added, including the Bubble gun, Plasma shield, and grenade weapon.
- Oculus Touch Support: Full Oculus Touch support with in-game model of touch controllers for Rift version.
- Twitch Mode: Join in from chat while watching a live stream. Spawn items to help, or enemies to hinder the player.
- Other Additions: Added home spaceship, added Leaderboard, added Minimap and much more...
Available for Arcades on SpringboardVR
Available for Arcades on SynthesisVR
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.