GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Pengame is an action-platformer with a unique, completely hand-drawn aesthetic style.
Take on dozens of enemies utilising everything in your arsenal ranged and melee weapons, special powers, acrobatic skills and even time manipulating abilities. Keep the combat fluid, dont get hit, and murder everything that gets between you and your goal!
Play as Stickman, the chosen one, hero of the notebook, and the true king of England. Everybody calls him #5, but dont worry about the formalities! Fight your way through the notebook of a 16-year-old student, who made the mistake of drawing the most evil thing in the universe: The Teacher! Defeat her, before the corruption consumes everything in the book!
- Story-driven campaign with full voice acting and multiple endings
- All hand-drawn graphics, everything animated frame by frame
- Fight more than 50 different enemy types in huge semi-linear levels
- Skill based acrobatic combat system with cool weapon upgrades
- 4 intensive arcade game modes
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page