- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 6600
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Onboard Stereo/Audio
Unfortunately, professional review of the Mytheon game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Originally released in 2010 as a free-to-play Action-RPG MMO, the game has been slightly redesigned to support a simple one-time purchase for all core content.
- Explore on your own or meet up with friends to defeat the gods.
- No microtransactions!
- Three classes with unique stone sets.
- Unique combat system using randomized stones of power to summon powerful minions and spells to the battlefield.
- Over 130 stones of power to collect; create battle sets (decks) from your collection to take to adventure zones. Customize your battle set to face your foes.
- Hang out with your friends in Argos, the Greek hub zone. Argos holds all of the shops, quest-givers and lore for the world of Mytheon.
- 14 instanced adventure zones to explore, including two end-game max level zones. Each zone has a final boss that will require great skill or a group to defeat.
- Play solo or group with three additional friends to face tough foes.
- Three dueling arenas to practice your skills against friends.
- Three PvP scenario maps face off against another group of players to see who can defeat the boss and collect the chest.
- Mail and Broker systems allow you to trade or sell your hard won loot to other players.
- Form a guild with like-minded Stonecasters.
- Thousands of loot items to find and equip on your avatar.
- Hundreds of quests (Labors) available. All quests are repeatable up to their level cap.
- In-game achievements (Feats) available for every adventure zone.
- Use the Stoneforge to craft new stones or gear from recipes found in the world, or sacrifice your unneeded stones to try for a new one.