Watchmen: The End is Nigh
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP SP1+ (32bit & 64bit), Vista SP1+ (32bit & 64bit)Processor: 1.8Ghz 64bit (dual core)Memory: 1 GB RAMHard Disk Space: 2GB Available HDD SpaceVideo Card: Geforce® 6 Series or greater, ATI Radeon™ x800 series or greater, shader 3.0 and 256MB video memory requiredSound Card: DirectX® compatible sound cardInternet Connection: Broadband Internet ConnectionDirectX® Version: DirectX® 9.0c
Watchmen: The End is Nigh Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Watchmen: The End is Nigh game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Play as two unique Watchmen characters, each with their ownabilities:
- Rorschach, a feral, street-wise fighter who can disarm enemies to use their own weapons against them
- Nite Owl, a refined fighter who uses martial arts expertise and high-tech wizardry
- Fight and watch the blood fly through six chapters of gut-wrenching in your face action.
- Intense, visceral — battles fight up to 20 enemies at the same time with bloody, street-fighting moves.
- Clean up the streets with friends in split screen co-op multiplayer competition or solo