Chess Knight 2
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Chess Knight 2 is the classic board game of Chess reimagined for the casual gamer looking to learn and to grow with the most popular game in history. A medieval world of strategy and tactics await you to engage in epic battles of wits as you master the moves and the strategies in a conquest to claim the kingdom of Chess. Learn to play in this fun, colorful and intuitive download offering multiple levels of difficulty. You can play in top-down 2D or fully animated 3D mode in a challenge against the computer or a good friend or relative. An introduction to Chess is included and the visual guide to legal moves provides help if you are stuck!
- 2D & 3D gameplay
- Single- and two-player mode
- 4 levels of difficulty
- Unique animated Chess pieces
- Undo recent moves
- Visual guide to legal moves
- Introduction to Chess
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page