GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Warring States: Tactics
- 15 Single-player Story Missions (each a unique map)
- 12 Battle-mode/Multi-player Battle maps (vs Humans or AI)
- 2-4 Player Local and Online Multi-player
- Original Soundtrack composed with the actual sounds of classical Chinese musical instruments
- Hex-based / Turn-based (IGOUGO) combat
- Unique Tactical Point system: Earn Tactical Points for making sound tactical decisions (flanking, spears vs cavalry, defending high ground, etc.) and spend them on devastating special moves
- 18 Special Moves
- Siege Warfare: Assault castle walls with siege towers or destroy their gates with powerful battering rams
- In depth terrain mechanics across 4 different environments
- No Building: Focus entirely on the combat and tactical choices
Warring States : Tactics is a turn-based battle strategy game set during the Warring States period of Ancient China.
The Warring States period is one of turmoil in China, where various feudal states struggle for control of all of China. Lead the forces of Qin through numerous historically-based missions as they challenge the other states for supremacy.
The story is told between missions as dialogue cut-scenes using beautifully drawn character portraits; as well as in game dialogue relevant to the battle at hand.
Also included is a fully composed soundtrack, which really helps bring the feeling of Ancient China to the game's atmosphere.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page