Civil War: 1862
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Civil War: 1862 is the prequel to the highly acclaimed Civil War: 1863! Relive iconic battles of the American Civil War. Take command of both the Union and Confederate forces in this exciting turn-based strategy game.
- 8 Mission Tutorial campaign.
- 5 Mission Fix Bayonets campaign.
- 8 Mission Steel and Thunder campaign.
- 8 Mission Colossus campaign.
- 8 Mission Fresh Troops campaign.
- 8 Mission Death and Glory campaign.
- 8 Mission Broken Line campaign.
- 8 Mission Shot and Shell campaign comprising a series on non-historical game challenges.
- All missions can be played as both sides (except the tutorial).
- 8 Unique Civil War Units:
- Infantry with Muskets.
- Infantry with Rifled Muskets.
- Naval Gunboats.
- Dismounted and Mounted Cavalry.
- Four classes of infantry Raw, Average, Veteran and Elite.
- Different infantry formations: unformed, line for shooting and column for charging!
- Detailed Combat Analysis.
- Flank Attacks.
- Strategic Movement.
- Hours of Gameplay
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page