Making History II: The War of the World Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Making History II: The War of the World game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Play any nation in the era of World War II on a map with over 1000 land & sea regions.
- Hundreds of unique land, sea, & air units representing both major & minor powers of the era .
- Intelligent AI instigates, reacts and adapts to the changing game dynamics generating action on the homefront and abroad.
- Research an array of weapon systems & tactical improvements; repair, reinforce and upgrade your military forces.
- Fly air missions against industrial & military targets.
- Extensive economic system covering production, resources, consumption, trade & wealth
- Construct weapons factories, shipyards, research labs & a variety of other buildings that add specific abilities to your cities & regions.
- Initiate infrastructure projects that modernize your nation & expand your economic potential.
- Manage your colonies, liberate new nations, establish puppet states or annex their territory.
- Region populations are represented by culture, ethnicity, religion & ideology; divisions that destabilize nations, provoke revolts, encourage reactionary coups and civil war.
- Engage in espionage, fund counter government groups and interfere in the internal affairs of your neighbors.
- Realistic economic system covering production, resources, consumption, trade, debt & inflation.
- A blend of strategic & tactical military game play that includes logistics, reinforcements, supply and unit specific properties.
- Streamlined UI interface to simplify the details of a deep game.
- Continuously improved and refined since its initial release.