Civilization IV®: Warlords
- OS: Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, and 10.6
- Processor: PowerPC G5 or Intel
- CPU Speed: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 1GB or higher
- Hard Disk Space: 3.5 GB free disk space
- Video Card: (ATI): Radeon 9600 Video Card (NVidia): GeForce FX 5200
- Video Memory: (VRam): 128 MB
- Multiplayer: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported. Internet play requires broadband connection.
- Media Required: CD Drive
- NOTICE: Apple original CPU’s only, CPU upgrades not supported.
- NOTICE: Intel integrated video chipsets (GMA 950) are not supported. Supported Video cards: NVIDIA GeForce 5200, 6600, 6800, 7300, 7800 ATI Radeon 9600, 9650, 9700, 9800, X600, X800, X1600, X1900
- REQUIRED: FULL VERSION OF Civilization IV for Mac OS X TO PLAY
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Civilization IV®: Warlords game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Warlords: a new great person type called the Warlord.
- Vassal states: conquer an enemy and subjugate them to your rule.
- Game scenarios: the expansion delivers eight scenarios.
- New civilizations: the pack provides six new civilizations and associated unique units.
- Civilization leaders: 10 new leaders, including leaders for the new civilizations as well as additional leaders for existing civilizations.
- Leader traits: two new leader traits.
- New wonders: three new wonders.
- Unique buildings: each civilization has a new unique building as well as their unique unit.
- New units, resources, and improvements: many new items are presented throughout the scenarios.
- Core game tweaks and additions: expanded features and gameplay tweaks made to the core game.
- Post-release patches and game upgrades: the pack contains all of the patches and game additions (pit boss, etc.) yet released for Sid Meier's Civilization IV.