Ground Control II: Operation Exodus
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Command an Army. Fight for Freedom.
Ground Control II: Operation Exodus delivers real-time strategy with the flair of an action game.
Its 2741 and the universe is at war. The savage Terran Empire is laying siege to the Northern Star Alliance, a treaty of colonies that upholds freedom and democracy. After losing the battle in space, the NSA is forced to retreat to its last stronghold. The situation is desperate, but for the NSA, destiny is at hand. Its only hope now lies in an ancient legend...
Ground Control II: Operation Exodus includes
- The original Ground Control II
- A singleplayer campaign spread across 2 factions and 24 squad-based missions.
- Play through the campaign in co-op with up to 2 other players.
- Drop-in competitive multiplayer* for up to 8 players across 10 different maps (LAN ONLY).
- Lead your squad of infantry, tanks, artillery and aircraft to freedom.
- Command the alien Viron army and meld your troops into more powerful units.
- Enjoy a fascinating, futuristic story with thrilling plot twists.
- Top-quality graphics that look great even by todays standards!
*Multiplayer notice: Because Massgate is no longer operating, playing over the Internet is no longer possible. Playing through a LAN is still available.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page