Heal Them All
Shortbreak Studios s.c.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium 4
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities
- Storage: 250 MB available space
Heal Them All Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Heal Them All game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Vicious germs strike again! Face them and repel the invasion in Heal Them All an addictive Tower Defense game!
Commanded by Lieutenant Sicko and General LaPlague, armies of microbes are threatening to attack children and infect their organisms. Face the invaders and wipe them out with medical micro-towers! Smash the waves of bacteria, complete special missions, destroy germ Commanders and use mighty power ups to prevent the fever from rising!
Help the patients and Heal Them All!
Heal Them All was developed in partnership with the 'Cape of Hope' Foundation. To learn more about the Foundation and its statutory objectives please visit site www.naratunek.org/game/more.html
- Three diverse campaigns filled with vicious germs to defeat and exciting tower defense battles!
- Special levels including medi-mines, power up frenzy and Bossfights!
- Medical power-ups - from germ-slowing gel to a powerful surgical laser!
- Beautiful, hand-drawn graphics and energetic, 8 and 16-bit inspired music!