Hearts of Iron III
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Hearts of Iron III lets you play the most engaging conflict in world history, World War 2, on all fronts as any country and through multiple different scenarios. Guide your nation to glory between 1936 and 1948 and wage war, conduct diplomacy and build your industry in the most detailed World War 2 game ever made.
- Play as any nation from 1936 to 1948, more than 150 countries to choose from.
- Control the oceans with aircraft carriers, submarines and battleships and use your air force to defend your skies, support your naval and ground forces, and to bomb your enemies
- Thousands of historically accurate real-world military commanders and politicians.
- Realistic military command AI with unprecedented levels of interaction
- In-depth diplomatic and political system.
- Historical accuracy combined with an unparalleled level of freedom of choice
- More than 10,000 land provinces makes the game five times more detailed than HoI2 and the most detailed depiction of World War 2 ever made.
- Customize your divisions in detail with more than 20 types of brigades
- New economic system makes it possible to buy weapons from abroad.
- Mobilization and reserves gives the option of surprise attacks, Blitzkrieg made real.
- Government-in-exile makes it possible to continue to struggle from abroad with underground movements and uprisings against the oppressing power.
- Strategic warfare system makes it more important to defend the skies and oceans against foreign attacks; leaving cities open to enemy bombing will now be devastating.
- A completely new intelligence system, with several types of intelligence sources, makes it possible to get information about enemy reserves and troop movements.
- Assign troops to "theatres" on the map to fight two-front wars more successfully.
- The new AI system and more detailed map will allow for more strategic decisions.
- Flexible technology system with hundreds of categories, where major powers get their own unique attributes.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page