Heroes of Might & Magic V
- OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
- Processor: Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ 1.5 GHz (Pentium® 4 2.4 GHz recommended)
- Memory: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Graphics: DirectX® 9 compliant w/ 64MB RAM (128 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- DirectX Version: DirectX® 9 or higher
- Sound: DirectX® 9 compliant
- Hard Drive: 2+ GB
- Multiplay: Broadband internet connection
- *Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: NVIDIA GeForce 4 / FX / 6 / 7 families (GeForce 4 MX NOT supported), ATI Radeon 8500 / 9000 / X families, Matrox Parhelia
- Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported.
Heroes of Might & Magic™ V Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Heroes of Might & Magic V game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In the renowned Might & Magic universe, demon swarms spread chaos over the land in a relentless assault. The fate of the world is at stake and Heroes from a variety of legendary factions must stand up to defend their causes. Live their fate, lead their forces to victory, and unveil the secret goal of the Demon lords.
Become a strategy gaming legend by raising unique hero characters, assembling armies, and defeating enemies using the brand new active-time battle system both offline or online.
- Cutting edge visual technology: for the first time, experience the world of Might & Magic in a full breathtaking 3D animated world supported by a consistent and modern graphic style.
- Modern sophisticated fantasy universe: includes all features which brought success to the series in a complete revamped and more mature universe with six unique factions and over forty different creatures and over 200 spells.
- Complete strategy experience and RPG gameplay: during six campaigns and over thirty missions, explore and conquer territories, manage your cities, recruit armies, raise and upgrade your heroes through a user friendly yet deep turn-based system.
- Complete scalable turned-based battle system for challenging and tactical combat: find out the combat system that made the success of the Heroes series or experience the brand new Dynamic Battle system for transforming a chessboard into a lively battlefield.
- Competitive and addictive intense multiplayer parts: Five multiplayer modes including the new Ghost Mode.