Maelstrom: The Battle for Earth Begins
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
In the space of fifty years, Earth changed from a planet on cusp of a challenging future to a world a breath away from lifelessness and plunged into an apocalyptic time of ecological disaster, global warfare and the meltdown of human civilization. This is the time of the Maelstrom. In this ravaged world, the planet's dwindling resources have divided what remains of mankind in two: the urban freedom fighting 'Remnants' and the technologically advanced 'Ascension'. Now they must wage war against a new threat, the invasion of a savage alien race, the Hai-Genti, and each other in a desperate struggle for supremacy and survival. Through the game's missions, take command from different viewpoints and employ faction-specific tactics and weaponry to achieve your objectives. Complete with the ability to terraform landscapes and transform units, Maelstrom provides gamers with the power to harness the forces of nature in the most frantic, destructive, action-packed RTS game yet.
- A stunning mix of action-packed RTS missions set in a totally destructible and immaculately realised environment.
- A devastated future Earth becomes the battleground as a divided human race fights for survival against alien invaders.
- Through the game, players control each of the game's three factions - the Remnants, Ascension and the alien Hai-Genti - each with unique identities, strengths and tactics.
- Modify the terrain and use the elements as a strategic weapon. Create valleys, carve out lakes, freeze water, melt ice, create tornadoes and even control the wind.
- Characters grow experience and level up with new abilities as you progress through the game.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page