Iron Warriors: T - 72 Tank Command Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Iron Warriors: T - 72 Tank Command game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The realism of both the physics and 3D engine creates game environments where real life armored tactic become the only way to survive on the today's modern battlefield!
- Three of Russia's most devastating and powerful tanks ever produced are yours to control; the T - 34-85, T-55A and T-72B!
- Roll these mechanized monsters through 18 campaigns, 2 training missions, 5 single player missions and 3 multiplayer (LAN) missions.
- Master your tank and crew and you will soon take command of other units that round out your mechanized platoon.
- Cooperative multi-player support allows gamers to team up as a tank crew and play different positions within the same tank!
- Roll into battle on some of the most realistic terrain maps ever modeled; real weather, destructible terrain and detailed models.
- Ballistics models take into effect: wind, shell, aerodynamic flight characteristics, barrel wear and droop!
- Powerful mission editor, map editor, and structure editor included; modify existing content or create your own.